Come join the Ximula Sail family! In line with our vision of inspiring more people to sail, we are looking for fun-loving part-time crew who are passionate about the outdoors and can work under the hot sun. Shortlisted candidates will get a chance to learn the ropes through a free first trial of our Experiential Sailing Program in Jan/Feb 2017.
Part Time Crew
- Assist the captain to prepare the yacht before every charter.
- Assist the captain during charters in terms of securing lines, berthing/unberthing, lookout duties, hoisting sails, and other duties.
- Ensure the safety of all guests on board.
- Offer help/assistance to guests whenever and wherever required.
- Provide a good overall charter experience to all guests onboard
- Wash and clean up the yacht after the end of every charter.
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Passionate about the outdoors and can work under rain or shine
- Physically fit and strong enough to carry kayaks
- Sociable and engaging; able to interact comfortably with strangers
- Self-motivated with attention to detail
- PPCDL or any experience in sailing is a plus
- Able to work on weekends and public holidays
If you have what it takes, please send us an email to email@example.com with the subject: "I want to be a ximulasailor" and include the following:
- Resume (with photo attached),
- Any relevant certificates/experiences you may have, and
- Your availability.
Deadline: 10 Jan 2017
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.