Frequently Asked Questions
1. Are food and drinks included?
No, food and drinks are not included in our charter rates, unless otherwise stated. But we do have a 168-can ice cooler, a refrigerator, a stove, and a microwave if you want to prepare food on board or bring a chef along!
Alternatively, you may want to check out our menus available as an add-on option!
2. Are there any corkage charges for bringing our own food and drinks?
Of course not! We encourage all our guests to bring their own favourite food and drinks, so we do not charge any fees for that.
3. Can I bring my pets on board?
We're sorry, but no. Pets are not allowed on board.
4. Is your yacht wheelchair accessible?
Unfortunately, we regret that our yacht is not wheelchair accessible.
5. Can I smoke on board?
For safety reasons, smoking is not allowed on board a charter yacht. However, we understand a typical 4-hour charter is a really long time, and if you really need a smoke during the charter, please do so only at the designated area at the stern, and dispose of your cigarette butts responsibly.
6. Can I play my own music on board?
Yes, of course! We have an indoor audio system (headphone jack or CD input), or portable speakers (headphone jack or Bluetooth connection) for the outdoors. So, go ahead, connect your smartphones or iPads!
7. Can I shower on board?
Yes, we do provide a cabin toilet with shower facilities so you may wash up after splashing in the sea! Our maximum water storage capacity is 600 litres though, so we do seek your cooperation in saving water while on board. Keep your showers short and quick, please!
8. What if it rains?
In the event of rain or inclement weather conditions, it will be at our captain's discretion whether to continue with the charter. Should it be unsafe to sail, the charter may be postponed, subject to availability. However, no refund will be provided.
9. I have been to Lazarus Beach a few times before, can I go somewhere else this time?
Sure! Please feel free to let us know where you'd like to venture to, and we'll gladly take you there (as long as time and regulations permit).
10. Do I need to tip the crew?
Only if you feel that our team has exceeded your expectations of excellent service for you and all your guests, a gratuity will always be most appreciated! Our crew work very hard under rain or shine to ensure a safe, smooth and memorable experience for all guests on board, so any token of appreciation will go a long way in affirming our efforts and encouraging us to do even better.
Booking / Payment
1. I am not sure how many guests can make it for my yacht party yet, how should I submit the booking?
No worries! Please provide an estimate when submitting your booking first. The number of guests must then be confirmed 1 month prior to the charter date, when full payment is required.
Subsequently, additional guests are allowed only if payment for these guests are submitted prior to the charter date. On the other hand, should any guests be unable to make it, no refund will be provided. They may, however, invite someone else in their place.
2. Is a child/baby considered as a passenger?
Yes. Every person, no matter what age, is considered as a passenger.
3. How far in advance should I make a booking?
To avoid disappointment, we recommend that you book as far in advance as possible, especially if you are considering weekends. Please note that bookings are made on first come first serve basis, and a booking is only confirmed upon receipt of a S$500 deposit.
4. Are there any additional charges for Public Holidays or Eves of Public Holidays?
No, there are no additional charges! Yay! However, do note that Charters on Public Holidays or Eves of Public Holidays are considered Weekend Charters.
5. How do I make payment?
Payment can be made via:
- i-Banking transfer to our DBS Current Account 003-943000-0; or
- Paypal to email@example.com
We are working on providing other modes of payment, and we apologize for any inconvenience caused in the meantime. We thank you for your patience.
6. Are there any charges if I cancel?
For cancellations made with a minimum of 1 month’s notice, a full refund less the $500 deposit will be provided. However, for cancellations made with less than 1 month’s notice, no refund will be provided.
7. May I reschedule?
Rescheduling is only allowed at least 1 month before the original charter date and is subject to availability. Otherwise, the booking will be considered cancelled.
1. What should I bring along?
For Leisure Charters, pack like you are going for a 1-day beach getaway! There will definitely be sun, sand and sea, so be well prepared with the following 6 essential items:
- Change of clothes and undergarments
- Food & Drinks
Other optional items:
- Hat / Cap / Scarf
- Waterproof bag (if you'd like to bring along your camera or other items to the beach / island
- Book / Playing cards / other forms of entertainment
2. What about sunscreen?
Yes! Sunscreen is the most important for any yacht trip, which is why we've got it all sorted for you and your guests. Complimentary sunscreen is provided on board by our favourite sunscreen brand, BLOCK UP!® by Fruit of the Earth, so everyone can stay well-protected.
The BLOCK UP!® suncare range protects and moisturizes your skin with superior aloe vera-based formulation which ensures quick absorption, leaving no greasy feeling on your skin after application. Offering both UVA- & UVB- protection, BLOCK UP!® sunscreen is water-resistant and quick-drying, allowing you to stay protected while you engage in your favourite sports, so you get to enjoy the sun with maximum fun! The BLOCK UP!® suncare range is hypoallergenic and PABA-free, making it suitable for all skin types including sensitive skin. Block the Sun, Up the Fun with BLOCK UP!®
3. Should I bring my own utensils, plates and wine glasses?
Disposable utensils, plates and cups are available on board. We also have plastic wine glasses, so you can keep your fragile glasses at home!
We also have a 168-can ice cooler and a fully equipped galley with a refrigerator, a stove, and a microwave.
4. Do I need to bring ice?
For all our charters, we provide 18kg of ice in our ice cooler for chilling drinks, so you don't have to lug packs of ice over! However, if you require ice for mixing, please bring extra packs on your own.
5. Do I need to bring my passport?
Our Leisure Charters are all within Singapore waters, so you do not need to bring your passport.
Passports are only required for extended charters outside of Singapore waters, such as to Malaysia, Indonesia or Thailand. In such cases, we will certainly drop you a reminder to bring your passport.
1. Where are you docked?
We are docked at ONE°15 Marina Club, which is located on the island of Sentosa.
Our berth is P20, which is on the far right when facing the boats.
2. How can I get to ONE°15 Marina Club?
By Public Transport:
Take any of the buses 10, 30, 57 61, 65, 80, 97, 100, 131, 143, 145, 166, 855 and alight at / opposite Vivocity (Bus Stop No. 14141 / 14129) OR
Take the North-East Line or Circle Line MRT and alight at Harbourfront Station.
Proceed to Lobby L, Level 3 of Vivocity to take the Sentosa Express monorail (S$4 per entry).
Alight at the Beach Station.
Transfer to the Sentosa Bus No. 3 (complimentary) and alight at Sentosa Cove Village. Bus service is available at 30-min intervals from 8am to 10.30pm.
ONE°15 Marina Club is 1 minute's walk away from Sentosa Cove Village.
By Car / Taxi:
- From Vivocity, head west on Telok Blangah Road toward Harbourfront Walk.
- Follow Harbourfront Walk and turn right at Telok Blangah Road.
- Turn right onto Sentosa Gateway.
- Enter Sentosa through the gantry. A flat rate admission charge is applicable per car/taxi and varies from S$2 to S$7 according to time period. Find out more about the charges here.
- Keep right to continue on Gateway Ave.
- At the roundabout, take the 1st exit onto Artillery Ave.
- At the next roundabout, take the 2nd exit onto Allanbrooke Rd.
- At the Dolphin Fountain roundabout, take the 2nd exit onto Cove Drive to reach ONE°15 Marina Club.
3. Where can I park?
Once you enter ONE°15 Marina Club, security personnel will direct you to the Visitor's Carpark (which links to Sentosa Cove Village). Parking rates are S$3.50/entry from 7:00AM to midnight and S$1.50/hour otherwise.
What if I have motion sickness?
Fret not! Remember to bring along seasick pills (which may cause drowsiness) or Sea Bands (elastic wristbands that use acupressure to alleviate nausea), both of which are available at most Guardian/Watsons outlets. Anything ginger (ginger tea, ginger ale, ginger capsules) works too!
We provide Blackmores Travel Calm Ginger pills, which have proven to be the most effective medicine to alleviate nausea and reduce seasickness amongst our guests. Their non-drowsy formula allows all our guests to enjoy the yacht trip without any excuse or issues.
While on board, try to avoid:
- Going indoors (into the cabins or saloon). Instead, keep yourself occupied on deck. The breeze and fresh air really helps!
- Reading, staring at your phone/iPad for prolonged periods, or other near-focus observation.
- Heavy, greasy or spicy foods
Once the yacht is safely anchored, jump into the sea and have a swim. Take a walk along the beach or on land. It works, we promise!
If all else fails, grab a plastic bag, vomit it all out then have a sip of warm water. You will instantly feel much better afterwards.
Also, based on personal experience, join us on board more often and get your body accustomed to the motion, because practice makes perfect, it's true!