Check out our beautiful yacht XIMULA - in and out.
Air-conditioned saloon (living area) that can seat comfortably up to 9 guests. With direct access to the outdoor cockpit, the galley (kitchen area) offers a connecting point between the guests indoor and the ones outdoor. The large vertical hull windows allow natural light to illuminate the entire interior and offer a 360 visibility from the saloon.
Back of Yacht: Cockpit
A great area for guests to gather over food, drinks or games, the cockpit can seat comfortably up to 12 guests.
Front of Yacht: Sun Deck
The spacious front deck features our favorite spot – the 'trampoline' that is able to withstand up to 400 kg. Guests can feel free to sit or lie on the trampoline and savor the cool, refreshing breeze while sailing.
Upper Deck / Rooftop
On the upper deck, the roof extends from over the cockpit to the front deck, creating a huge lounging space for guests to enjoy the breathtaking views of Singapore’s skyline or southern islands as we sail out.
- Cabin toilet with shower
- Fully equipped galley (kitchen area) with stove, refrigerator, microwave, baking oven
- Audio system with headphone jack / CD input / FM radio
- Ice cooler of 168-can capacity
- Plastic wine glasses
- Multi-charger that connects to iPhone 4/5/5S, iPad, Samsung S4/S5/Note 3, HTC
- Safety equipment (life jackets and life buoys)
- 2 x 1-man kayaks
- 1 x 3-man kayak
- 2 x Stand-up paddle boards
- 3 x Snorkeling masks
Find out more here.